Health & Safety
At Service Stream, we’re committed to the principle of zero harm for all our people, whether they’re working at a desk, down in a pit, or up on a cherry picker.
That means doing whatever it takes to provide a work environment that encourages and maintains the safety, health and well-being of all our employees, sub-contractors, clients and visitors. Our goal is to maintain a workplace that that is completely free from personal injury arising from company-related activities.
This vision is integrated into everything we do through our comprehensive Health and Safety System. And to ensure the integrity of this vision, we continuously review, update and implement policies across the whole business.
To achieve our aims we:
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislative requirements
- Maintain safety management systems and integrate this into all our operations
- Provide employees with regular information, instruction, training and supervision to protect their safety
- Provide conditions to protect the welfare of all employees and sub-contractors
- Provide a consultative mechanism with employees and sub-contractors on all safety-related issues
- Ensure commitment to continuous improvement
- Provide safe plant, equipment and systems of work through risk and hazard management
- Provide written procedures and instructions to maintain safe work environments