Service Stream is forever changing—growing and adapting our teams as needed to successfully service a wide, evolving range of essential network service contracts.
We always look to recruit and resource new service challenges from within our existing teams, redeploying people from one contract to another as projects evolve or completed.
This constant process provides endless opportunities for employees to develop new skills, meet new challenges, and take on new roles and responsibilities. It’s a refreshing and exciting place to work.
With a unique body of in-house expertise and our own state-of-the-art processes and protocols, Service Stream people quickly acquire knowledge and skills needed to excel in their chosen profession. We support and enable on-the-job learning and career progression through a wide range of initiatives, including:
- Exposure to the some of the biggest network contracts in Australia
- Ongoing training and development in your desired field
- Multi-skilling opportunities
- Access to Milcom, our in-house training organisation
- External training assistance